Sunday, March 26, 2006

It's all about balance

I have always documented my workouts...for years now. I'm the girl they tease in the gym. Writing everything down, appearing as though some day I'll get it right. Some I have kept, especially the ones that marked turning points in my life and how working out/running kept me sane. Most of them made their way to the recycling can, where I hoped they might someday end up as the perfect blank sheet of paper used by someone else in documenting their journey. And the cycle continues. Can I dream???
With each run/workout we leave our legacy, our commitment to fitness...our commitment to health. I myself need to be live consciously... to remember it is my honor to care for this beautiful temple God has given me. My training log page is blank today. It feels good...right. I have a new optimism with my training. A sense of being grounded..centered...encouraged by renewed friendships. That is what's most important here. It's all about balance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home