Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Price Per Pound

Woke up easy enough this morning. Truthfully, the 4:45 alarm is getting easier and easier. Ran 2 miles then lifted for an hour. GREAT workout. Would love to get into the Pilates studio and work out on a reformer, but nooooooo...that's not allowed. Gym members can only use the room if they are training with a personal trainer. ?? I'm being robbed!!!!!

Went to WW and lost another pound. I'm good as long as the needle moves down! I'm 4'10" and fairly small to start with so to drop 8 lbs, I've really gotta work for it (making my price per pound lost higher and higher) The weekly weigh ins make me accountable to someone. Gotta do it...

I keep bantering back in forth as to what races I'd like to run. I really enjoy the whole atmosphere of a race. People sharing the same lifestyle of health and fitness. Doing something they absolutely love...feeding their passion! Everyone with their families supporting them (what a great way to raise those kids). In So Ca., there's a race just about every weekend. No excuses to not get out there!

I've just re-kindled friendships with a local group of guys that ride. I met them on a ride about 1 year ago and soon became "their girl". They should have kept riding (as I am not in their league), but they decided to end their ride and share a cup of Joe with me at the local coffee shop prior to heading home. After meeting up with them recently, I was made aware I'd broken a new tradition they'd hoped to continue. That's a good reason to get back on the bike, huh? Really good guys....

Another day presents the opportunity to excel, to be our best physically, spiritually and as human beings. Hope you all took advantage of it!

2 Comments:

At 8:21 PM, Blogger Migofast said...

I responded in my blog but I didn't want you to miss it.

Get in that group ride will be just like WW some accountablity some support and get fast as fast can be ;)

Good luck. Keep at it!

 
At 4:05 AM, Blogger Yoga Chickie said...

I can't believe WW let's you into the program! You are so tiny!! Is that a recent pic?

Lauren

 

Post a Comment

<< Home