Wednesday, April 26, 2006

I'm On a Mission...

O.K., you know it's a great movie.... and yes.. it's come to this. They only do this kind of thing at nat'l sales meetings.... in Vegas. Wait until some unsuspecting woman walks through the door, grab her and take the shot. I remember feeling like a deer in headlights. Yes, this is part of my job. Can sometimes be fun, sometimes old quick...real quick, but I'm on a mission. As difficult as it can sometimes be, I give a lot to a comapany that has given a lot to me in return. 15 years later...pretty good thing we have goin. Sometimes I need to re-assess my mission. Work is such a small part of it.

No work out today. Met with the ladies for my small group bible study. Nice to catch up and send each other off with a prayer. Re-assess my mission....

Thought about getting on my treadmill (the one right next to my bed), and no, there aren't any clothes hanging on it...today anyway ;) . But then I decided that to 'think about it' would be just fine. Rob, his girlfriend and Chuck were all in the living room watching The GodFather, so I threw out the magic question..."Anyone feel like sushi"? In the car and at the local sushi den in less than 10. It was everything I dreamed of and more....sushi-mmmmmm, spent time with the kids, get to torment the girlfriend a little and we all walk out the door happy, fat and laughing. These are the rare moments. The ones I've got to grab as they come. The mission is much clearer.

;) Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

At 9:59 PM, Blogger JeffM said...

Great picture! Really good post- you have an amazing outlook!
Read your tough day post, talked to my son on the phone tonight (he's in LA), before you know it they're out on their own.

 
At 11:56 PM, Blogger Living to Feel Good said...

Cool picture! :)

 
At 1:20 AM, Blogger Em said...

Sounds fantastic hun:)
And what a wondrefull thing to have a job for so long!
My husband is getting the gitter bugs at his work and he has only been there five years!!
Have a great day darl!
Em:)

 
At 2:53 AM, Blogger Kewl Nitrox said...

I am encouraged by your positive attitude. 15 years is a LONG time. :)

 
At 1:06 PM, Blogger Papa Louie said...

Enjoy your rest day! Good Sushi move!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home