Friday, April 28, 2006

Appreciate the Possibilities...

I'm starting to get a little freaked out. It's becoming unusually easy for me to get up @ 4:45.... I've always been a morning person, but lately I'm waking up even earlier just to look at the clock, see that I've got 20 more minutes, and doze off until the music plays to wake me.

I got to the gym and ran a little over 4 miles, felt very strong. No tired aches...just warm and fuzzy. finished & did some mat pilates work. I LOVE PILATES....it works your core like no tomorrow, stretches you, and gives me such a sense of balance. I crave balance.....

My favorite pilates toy is the magic circle....

I do this exercise almost everyday. Arms and legs up...then back down. All very slow, very controlled. Amazing how these simple looking things can pack such a punch. I plug away at this, realizing the benefits, appreciating the possibilities.... better health, stonger body, centered, balanced & at peace. Does it really do all that??? For me it does.

This time I spend in my skin has to count... oh, the possibilities!

Have a great weekend everybody!

;)

3 Comments:

At 9:07 PM, Blogger Kewl Nitrox said...

Nice skin. The blog looks good too. ;)

Way to stick to the so-important core exercises.

I'm not a morning person by any measure, so waking up at 4am is a alien concept to me. ;)

 
At 2:42 AM, Blogger Em said...

Well i am not a morning person either :)
But i am up and out at 7am doing the best at my cardio;)
And i soooo know what you mean about"core" with pilates!!! Pilates was great for me aspecially when i was overweight!!
I really should find more time for it:)
Stick at it hun!
Em:)

 
At 10:11 AM, Blogger Una said...

I have to switch my schedule around and start training in the mornings again, before it gets too warm. Kudos to you!

Cool little contraption. Thanks for the core reminder... must do more core...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home