Saturday, June 03, 2006

What a Deal!


I'm lucky that TYR's corp office is located locally here in Huntington Beach. A nifty 20 minutes from my house. They have a killer factory sale (bi-yearly) and Friday was the day the clouds parted and angels sang! I got 3 pairs of goggles ($4 each), 2 reversable swimsuits ($20 each...regularly $74!), a cool swim backpack ($15, a mesh bag for wet stuff ($2) and a couple of latex swim caps ($1).... I think that'll do it. Busy day at work and later that eve my friend Deb called me for sushi. What a great way to top the day off!

Decided to hit a spin class this morning. This was a different teacher (makes me appreciate the 'wild woman' Libby. Music no issue, but she seemed lost. No real routine down and kind of struggling to make it up as she went. She's been there a while, and teaches this one class a week. I like it when someone makes you work....really pushes you. I know it's up to me to make that happen, but I could use the help, ya know? I just focused on doing my thing and spent most of the class @ 60% of my MHR. Finished there and hopped on the treadmill for 3 miles, 9.6 min pace. Nothing lightening fast, just building endurance. Ran some errands then on a whim caught The Break Up. Funny!!!! I Love Vince Vaughn....he's hysterical as usual.

Tomorrow after church I'm heading out to Glen Ivy Hot Springs with 3 gals from the gym. Lookin forward to a day of lounging, reading, gabbing up a storm & hopefully not too much sun (it reached almost 100 today!).

Hope you're all having a great weekend!

;)

5 Comments:

At 8:24 PM, Blogger JeffM said...

Score with the swim stuff! Good workout too. Tomorrow sounds really nice- hope you have fun.

 
At 9:12 PM, Blogger IronGambit said...

I love it when I get a deal ;)

 
At 8:11 PM, Blogger TRI TO BE FUNNY said...

Damn I'm jealous of the goods! The tri-world better watch out now :-)

 
At 6:43 AM, Blogger I'm not here. said...

Wow, that's quite a good deal!
:oD

 
At 7:19 PM, Blogger Una said...

Really behind again but yay for you!! Great workouts (even if not tough enough, but you wouldn't have known that until you tried her class), great deals (suits for $20! wooop!), fun with the girls, way to LIVE :)

I love Vince Vaughn too... so funny :)

Awesome!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home