Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Is it Friday Yet?????

Please remember all the veterans who have sacrificed their lives for our country.
As a matter of fact....today is my Friday! Off for a wonderful 5 days of fun!! Had my small group women's bible study this morning. We meet Wednesday's at the local coffee shop at 6:30. It's a great way to start my day. I love that we have the honor to lift each other up in this life. No work out today... I keep thinking I'm going to get on the trainer and ride a while, but it's like pulling teeth for me to work out after I get home at night. Does anyone else feel that way?? I need to stop saying that though. It's certainly not helping my cause as I continue to drill that into my head...I'm tired... I can't...I'm busy. I sound like a sissy!!! Strong thoughts = strong words = strong actions. Body and soul... nice and strong. Yes. THAT is what I meant to say.

Hoppin off to pack. Be safe over the weekend and have fun!

;)

1 Comments:

At 7:15 PM, Blogger JeffM said...

After a great 5 days off you'll be ready for the workout plan again. Have fun and renew!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home