Monday, May 29, 2006

The Gift That Keeps on Giving

I don't know about any of you out there, but I'm constantly amazed at how when the more I give, (really give) the more I receive... It's such a rush. I've spent the last several days enjoying just that. You know the feeling...when you give of yourself like no one else can, to someone that knows you like no one else does. Make sense? Lucky girl I am... this is what makes me tick!!


Now home and ready for another week. Big personal to do list this week.
1. Check into the local Master's swim program (possibly enroll depending on training times)
2. Find out when Orange County Tri Club meets and pencil it on calendar.
3. Go to running club meeting Thurs. eve and get dialed in for a few races.
4. Start shopping for wetsuits... MAJOR hassle because of my size.
5. Pick up schedule of spin classes from gym and hit one a week.
6. Get diet back on track from vacation mode.

A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do... YIKES, I need to get busy.


Hope your long weekend was wonderful and your coming week even better!

;)

4 Comments:

At 6:18 PM, Blogger I'm not here. said...

That's the beauty of blogs.
Good luck on all of your ventures!
Remember:
You can do it! :oD

 
At 8:16 PM, Blogger JeffM said...

Wow- lucky guy. Tri club, running club, masters- you're going to be fast!!

 
At 7:42 AM, Blogger TRI TO BE FUNNY said...

Whew!! Now I'm exhausted just reading your to-do list!! I'm glad we're not in the same age group girlie!!

 
At 3:19 PM, Blogger Una said...

I don't give enough! You inspire, Deb.

Is that your pic in your profile? Not sure what the wetsuit shopping problem is, unless they don't make teeny sizes?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home