Sunday, August 12, 2007

A standing date.

I bought memberships for the boys & myself to 24Hour Fitness Super Sport. Gotta love that towel service! I got a killer deal through work and the cost for all 3 of us is still less than my previous gym membership for me alone. Rob is picking up the $20 tab for himself and goes in between school & work. I'm covering Chuck and he's been hitting the gym with his buddies. What a great place for them to hang out, huh? The one morning I'm not able to make it is Wednesday's, so I figured I'd work on Chuck to make Wed eve our standing date. Work out with mom at the gym, grab dinner after.... he went for it. He's such a good kid and I'm already having a little separation anxiety from the idea of moving away from him next summer. Better 'get it' while I can! He just got his senior pic proofs in the mail and this is the shot that'll go in his yearbook, right along side of his very first school picture. O.K., it was pre-school, but school all the same. Where does time go? I have to point out the goatee he's so proud of...it's blond and you have to look very hard, but it's there !



















Weekly Workouts:

Monday: 30 min cardio(3.20 miles)/ 30 min weights-chest & back
(love the interval setting on the elliptical..it kicks me %#@!)

Tuesday: 45 min cardio( 4.75 miles)

Wednesday: 20 min cardio (2 miles)/ 30 min weights- legs

Thursday: 55 min cardio (5.5 miles)

Friday: 30 min cardio (3.50 miles)/ weights- arms & shoulders

Saturday: 60 min cardio (6.50 miles)

Sunday: Nike Running Club/ 5 miles - 49 min - 9.8 pace


Although I'd love to get together with you for a run or ride, dinner or a drink.... I'm not available Wednesday's. I have a standing date. ;)

Live passionately!

9 Comments:

At 7:20 PM, Blogger teacherwoman said...

Great photos! He looks so young!!

 
At 5:33 AM, Blogger jahowie said...

What a lucky guy. A standing date with YOU!! He must be a great kid. Nice job on the workouts!!

 
At 11:33 AM, Blogger Papa Louie said...

The boys working out with mom. How cool!

 
At 6:23 PM, Blogger Neese said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
he is beautiful. and what a neat thing to have that time together.

 
At 7:33 PM, Blogger TRI TO BE FUNNY said...

What an cutie!! Hasn't changed a bit (except for the blonde goatee) :-)

 
At 4:06 AM, Blogger Juliet said...

Working out together is a great way to spend time together! And it will make staying healthy fun for both of you!

Chuck was a very cute little boy, and has grown into a very handsome young man. ^_^

 
At 4:16 AM, Blogger Debstar said...

Maybe he could dye his goatee blue.
I know where he can get some dye.

 
At 8:22 AM, Blogger The 311 Boys Mom said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 8:24 AM, Blogger The 311 Boys Mom said...

Great looking boy! I will be doing Thursday's with my 15 yr old & Yoga on Satuday mornings.

I almost got weepy when he asked me if we were still gonna do Yoga, like before (before was when he was injured hockey season).

Have FUN!!!

PS; I saw the goatee imediately! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home