Saturday, June 16, 2007

... juggling act...

Balance...it's constantly at my finger tips but I just can't seem to grasp it. Got 2 great workouts in this week and the rest of my time was spent juggling Rob's Dr. appointment's (he'll be getting a car soon thank goodness) work and getting ready for some travel. Next week I'll be in San Francisco for a sales conference and the following week on vacation for some R&R. I'm also interviewing for another position with my company that is based out of Portland (good for my upcoming move there next year) and they'd allow me to work from here until that time. Keep your fingers crossed for me! Lot's going on and unfortunately not much in the way of fitness. It's a juggling act...

As you juggle your lives with all you do I'll be thinking of you, wishing you balance, health, peace (& hope you're making it fun)! Leave the light on for me...back in 2 weeks!

Live passionately!

9 Comments:

At 9:58 AM, Blogger Neese said...

peace be with you..see you in a couple weeks! :)

 
At 4:07 PM, Blogger The Stretch Doc said...

wow, totally have a great R&R and I will wishing you a great time!

see ya when you get back..

rockon`

 
At 8:06 AM, Blogger TRI TO BE FUNNY said...

we'll be thinking of you too! Enjoy San Fran and some serious relaxation.

 
At 6:16 AM, Blogger jahowie said...

See you in a couple of weeks. Take care of yourself.

 
At 7:39 AM, Blogger Papa Louie said...

Enjoy your time of R&R.

 
At 8:18 AM, Blogger Lance Notstrong said...

Seems like I'm "juggling" ALL THE TIME!!!

 
At 3:52 AM, Blogger Kewl Nitrox said...

Take care and may the Lord lead you to where He has set aside His bountiful blessings for you.

 
At 9:15 AM, Blogger JeffM said...

Have a great couple weeks and good luck with the Portland position.

 
At 3:28 PM, Blogger Juliet said...

sometimes life really does seem to get in the way, doesn't it? This is why I am up at 4am. Don't you get up early, too? I thought I read that you did, but maybe that was someone else.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home