Monday, June 11, 2007

Little Miss Sunshine

Saturday was my Blanche's birthday (yes...there are still people out there named Blanche!). I was able to get all my brothers and most of their families to come over for a little surprise birthday party. Mike flew down from Portland and one of my aunts flew in from San Fransisco. Final family count: 1 sister, 5 kids, 8 grand kids, 2 great grand kids and that's only counting the ones that could make it. My mom was totally surprised and I know it meant the world to her.

This is what you get when you combine one adorable great niece with one evil great uncle... I'm not sure her mom was too happy, but the rest of us loved it.


Not much to write about on the training front. Rob is going to PT Monday & Friday mornings, Wednesday's I meet with my women's group so that leaves Tues., Thurs. Both days were o.k.... 30 min cardio + 40 min weights. I'm just used to getting to the gym everyday, so I'm feeling like quite the slacker.

Tomorrow I'll hit it again and make it count.

Live passionately!

5 Comments:

At 6:18 AM, Blogger The Stretch Doc said...

great party!! nothing better than family stuff I say..

glad you had a nice weekend.

rockon`

 
At 6:35 AM, Blogger jahowie said...

You sure can tell that you are family. You both have the same great smile!! :-)

 
At 12:39 PM, Blogger Debstar said...

What beautiful photos. Shows some very happy people. Sounds like a great weekend.

 
At 5:32 PM, Blogger Sam said...

Beautiful bookend warm smiles.
Happy Birthday Blanche!

 
At 11:13 PM, Blogger Kewl Nitrox said...

Good of you to organise a Birthday party for Mom. Cute kid!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home