Saturday, October 21, 2006

Tossin and Turnin...

I'm such a restless soul. I want...I don't want. I jump in with both feet then jump right back out. In the last few years I have definitely become a girl that does things on her own terms. Far less forgiving (mainly of myself) and much more focused on me. It has it's downfalls, but for the most part...I'm good with it. We can spend so much of our lives caring for those around us, that when we get to a place to focus on ourselves, others may feel a little robbed. If they really know and love us, they get it. Now...what to do with all this time?

I read and re-read all the books I have on training. Jump in....jump out. What's best, can I (and do I) want to make the time to do it right. I need to. Nah, I have nothing to prove and I'm happy to keep fairly fit and healthy. That doesn't make me 'sub' par does it? A slacker? This is all until the next time I see someone really fit and running with their head in the clouds. Yikes....the things that occupy the space between my ears!

Went to work for a few hours. Nice when the office is silent and I can get so much done. Heading to church then maybe a movie. Just me & the company is great. I think I could sometimes be scary to those that don't know me. ;)

Tomorrow I'll go for a run. How far...not sure. How long...as long as I have the feelin. Life is good.

Live passionately!

3 Comments:

At 4:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i bet is you are far from a slacker :) have a good run tomorrow, that's my plan too, i'll imagine we are having a girls run together! :)

 
At 8:51 PM, Blogger JeffM said...

"sub par"? "slacker"? Not words associated with you. Have a good run, I'll be out there running also.

 
At 1:03 PM, Blogger Steven said...

Running to be fit and healthy does NOT a slacker make.

You are no slacker. Nor are you a Nancy-boy...er, Nancy-girl??

;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home