Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Here I go thinking again...

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
Albert Einstein

I love this quote. There are those days that every goofy person we know (and don't know) approaches us to impart their wisdom upon us. You know the ones....you find yourself trying to make your exit with your own special way of saying "Thanks...but no thanks". I wonder how much I'd possibly learn if I hung out a few more minutes to listen. Then I snap to; no.....best to move on. ;)OooooooEeeeeeee.

Yesterday I traveled with my 5 fellow managers to Temecula Wine Country to check out a few wineries for an incentive trip we're putting together. Got home to late to run with the club. This morning I had early appointments so no spin class. Next run will be Thursday eve. It's just a couple of days off, but with all the work travel lately, I'm really starting to feel like a slacker.

I almost forgot.... Today I got my new car. My job provides quite a few nice perks, one of them being my car. A new one every year. Time to turn in my Highlander and I ordered a new 07 Camry XLE fully loaded. It really is a beautiful car and kind of nice to get into a sedan again.

Well, the couch is calling me..I've got a book I'd like to finish then I'm hitting the pillow early. Take care!

;)

9 Comments:

At 2:14 AM, Blogger Kek said...

NICE wheels, Deb! :-)

 
At 11:16 AM, Blogger Steven said...

Nice car, Deb!

It's no G-35, but it's still nice. ;)

 
At 11:22 AM, Blogger JeffM said...

Travel and a new car every year- nice!

 
At 2:44 PM, Blogger Lance Notstrong said...

There's a reason God gave us a middle finger......it's for the stupid people :-)

 
At 4:36 PM, Blogger Neese said...

that's a NICE perk! she's a beaut! :)

 
At 1:54 PM, Blogger Lora said...

Enjoy the new car!! Whacha reading??? Anything worth recommending??

 
At 5:17 PM, Blogger Rice said...

I love Einstein quotes. My favorite is “I want to know Gods thought the rest are details”. Or when asked about the randomness of quantum physics “God does not role dice”.

Cheers.

Rice.

 
At 12:51 PM, Blogger TRI TO BE FUNNY said...

Is there where I tell you how envious I am of the work perks?!?

 
At 2:36 AM, Blogger Kewl Nitrox said...

A new car and an incentive trip to the wineries? Can I come work for you?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home