Monday, February 26, 2007

The Plan....

This back thing is getting old real quick. I went to work today until noon...just couldn't take the pain and sitting was killing me. I won't be working out this week, so I thought I should take this opportunity to relax, take a break and devise a new plan. Once I feel confident all is o.k. to get back to business, I'll start again with spin class (easy though) and I'll be joining Triad Yoga. It's close to home, plenty of classes and should do just fine. My gym offers yoga classes, but they all seem to be in the middle of the day. One of my benefits at work is a yearly Wellness Wallet. This is basically $125 we can spend anyway we want towards our well being. Classes, memberships, equipment. Very cool! That should buy me a few One-Legged King Pigeon Poses!


Everything else is peachy. My older son Rob checks in, and hangs up with an "I love you mom". That's worth a million! Chuck is studying for that elusive Drivers Permit Test. Pllleeeeeease send some passing test score vibes his way! Mike is great (but too far away) and work is really good. I am blessed.

Here's a little shout out to ask for support. For no one in particular...just anyone you choose. Support those who aren't as fortunate; with your time, financially, or your thoughts and prayers. Somebody, at sometime has done it for you in your life.....pass it on! Giving is the icing on the cake.

7 Comments:

At 12:25 AM, Blogger JeffM said...

Yoga really helped my back- knock on wood- hope it helps you.
Passing test score vibe~~~~

 
At 5:20 AM, Blogger Neese said...

consider my vibes sent Chucks way, and yours too sweet green pea :)

 
At 9:05 AM, Blogger teacherwoman said...

Wonderful post. Giving is definitely the icing on the cake. Take care of that back!

 
At 10:31 AM, Blogger Steven said...

I'm sending vibes your way for the back and the test. Best of luck on both!

And to answer the questions you left me:
Countertops = Granite in Tropcial Brown.
Flooring = hardwoods, but TBD on details.
Wine Rack = Of course!

 
At 8:35 PM, Blogger Kelly S. said...

Hi Deb~
I wanted to thank you for stopping by and for the kind suggestions you left for me to try. I love both of your blogs and have gotten some other great ideas as well.

I'm sending all the good vibes possible your way and hopefully you'll be feeling good as new again soon!
Take care!
Kelly

 
At 6:55 AM, Blogger Iron Pol said...

Back issues can be bothersome and recovery can be elusive. Taking a break is the right thing to do. Let it recover fully before getting back into the training.

And for Chuck, remember it is illegal to change lanes in an intersection. It probably won't help on the test, but it will make you a better driver.

 
At 4:12 AM, Blogger Lora said...

Consider it passed!!

As one who had a slipped disc as a teen and spent 5 weeks in the hospital at 16 yrs old...I truly feel for you.

Be good to yourself...YOU deserve it!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home