Sunday, June 10, 2007

That's not so weird..

I've been tagged by Teacher Woman so here goes.

Six weird things about me.

1. I don't like sweets...at all.

2. I take very long HOT showers. Seems the minute I get under the water I can't warm up.

3. I have a thing about having nice feet. Don't always have to be polished, just clean and no calluses.

4. I'm obsessive about shutting cupboards. Drives me nuts when they're left open.

5. I am robotic about getting to sleep by 10....almost anal. I really need my sleep! ;)

6. I've colored my hair in almost every shade of blonde, brunette & red. Currently it's highlighted & dark blonde. My natural color is dark reddish blonde.

Not too exciting but that's what I've got!

6 Comments:

At 3:11 PM, Blogger Neese said...

the no sweets thing *is* kinda weird ;)

 
At 3:16 PM, Blogger The Stretch Doc said...

can totally relate to the shutting the cabinet doors!

thanks for the post!

rockon`

 
At 5:04 PM, Blogger Kek said...

I'm with you on the cupboards too! Doors, drawers, all get left open at my house....I think they're all TRYING to drive me insane.

 
At 8:38 PM, Blogger Nikki said...

I hear you on the sweets!

Glad Rob is healing up :)

 
At 6:01 AM, Blogger jahowie said...

What a weirdo!! :-)

 
At 2:42 PM, Blogger TRI TO BE FUNNY said...

No sweets???? Please pass them my way. I'd even be willing to trade you one hot shower for molten chocolate lava cake!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home