Saturday, May 12, 2007

You know who you are.....

Happy Mother's Day to all the women out there that 'make it happen'! Family, jobs and our homes. That's a lot of love to spread around and it ain't easy. I have incredible respect for all you do, & thanks.... I'm in good company!


Here's the weeks workouts:

Wednesday: off

Thursday: 45 min on eliptical, intervals Z1 & Z2. 40 min weights, lower body.

Friday: 1 hour on eliptical, zone 1, nice and easy.

Saturday: 25 mile ride.

Feeling more rested these days. I'm pretty sure the amount of coffe I was drinking(a lot), as well as hammering through every spin class was just digging my hole deeper.


Blessings to all the mom's with us here and those who are waiting for us in heaven!

Live passionately!

5 Comments:

At 3:03 PM, Blogger Bob - BlogMYruns.com said...

Happy MOM's day & yes MOM's do Rock!

Good workout week!

 
At 6:17 PM, Blogger Faithful Soles said...

Deb, I can tell you that from reading your posts and corresponding some with you, you are a magnificent mother and your boys are very blessed to have you in their lives. God bless you on this special day.

 
At 8:04 AM, Blogger jahowie said...

Happy Mother's Day!! I hope that you had a great day.

Nice job on the workouts!!

 
At 1:51 PM, Blogger Sam said...

Happy Mother's Day and I'm glad you're feeling better.
I've been drinking too much coffee too. Working out hard but fatigued. Think I better knock off the java and see how I feel.

 
At 9:25 AM, Blogger Juliet said...

Hey! Sorry this is so late. Happy belated Mother's Day to you. You are one awesome lady, and I feel lucky to "know" you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home