Sunday, September 23, 2007

Hit the ground..


Liz Wright...one of my new favorites. Makes me want to sink into a chair, watch a sunset, pour a glass of wine and light up a ...(just kidding on the last one!) ;)

Spent the weekend in Palm Springs with the girls. Nice and relaxing. Back home by early afternoon and got to the chores. I really feel ramped for the new week. I took a few days off last week, and I feel ready to go. Ran 4 miles on Sat. morning. The desert is beautiful in the morning. Crystal clear, 70 and peaceful.

Friday I fly to Hi for a weekend work conference. A quick turn around trip and come home Monday. I feel for the folks coming from the east coast. They have a killer flight..over 10 hours. OUCH! Hopefully most of them extended the trip and took some vacation time.

Not much to say...catching up on blogs and getting ready for the week. Happy, healthy and nothing but smiles. Have a great week!!

Live passionately!

10 Comments:

At 8:58 PM, Blogger Flo said...

Oh oh oh, where are you going to be in HI??? We should hook up for a cup of coffee or something. I'll drive over if you're on Oahu.

 
At 5:20 AM, Blogger Deb said...

I'd love to! I'll shoot you an e-mail.

 
At 7:26 AM, Blogger jahowie said...

You are so lucky to be able to travel. Have a nice trip to HI, and keep smilin'!! :-)

 
At 8:09 AM, Blogger Papa Louie said...

Hit the ground baby to sooth your soul. I like it.
Have a great time in HI.

 
At 6:58 PM, Blogger The Stretch Doc said...

HA.. light up.. good one!!

nice jam tho..

have a great week yourself..


rockon`

 
At 2:02 PM, Blogger Sam said...

Enjoy! Here's to your health.

 
At 12:50 PM, Blogger TRI TO BE FUNNY said...

Thanks for sharing...the music that is!! Life sounds good...

 
At 7:57 PM, Blogger JeffM said...

Another trip- you sure are going alot. Hope you have a great trip!

 
At 5:16 AM, Blogger lizzie lee said...

Deb, that's it: happy, healthy and nothing but smiles.

take care

 
At 6:21 PM, Blogger teacherwoman said...

just kidding she says. Ha! I sometimes wish I was in a profession that required me to travel. But my passion has drawn me to the classroom...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home