Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Spinning Out of Control


Got to the gym right before the spin class started. Drives me nuts to be late... This morning was a tough one, but I like it. If I'm going to be there, I want to work hard and make it count. Besides the spin instructor and 2 women in the class trashing their ex-husbands, it was all good. What is up with that?? I politely asked "Do you think it's time to start peddling?". LET'S GO! Class went an hour and 10, but the time flew. Got off the bike, then on the treadmill for just under 2 miles. I was a little sore from yesterday's lifting and figured enough is enough.

Weighed in @ WW during lunch...lost 4 ounces!? I swear.... I am SUPER careful about my diet and can't figure this out. As long as the scale doesn't go up, huh?

Tomorrow is a day off... I meet in the morning with my women's small group bible study. I look forward to that time. Spinning out of control??? Not here.

;)

4 Comments:

At 5:28 AM, Blogger Iron Pol said...

Group workouts are nice, so long as they are workouts and not gab-fests. Since most of my workouts are done between 4:30 a.m. and when I head to work, I can ill afford spending a bunch of time talking. Only when the talking is done during the training does it happen much, at all.

Keep up the training and you'll lose the weight you want. I lost 15 pounds in very short order when I started running, followed by a lengthy period of agonizingly slow weight loss. Now, I've lost another 15 pounds in about 6 months since training for triathlons.

 
At 10:37 AM, Blogger Lance Notstrong said...

Some people view the gym as a "social hour".

 
At 8:00 PM, Blogger JeffM said...

Way to keep them on track! With your discipline workout-wise you're probably becoming more solid, so the weight lose won't show upon the scale?

 
At 5:11 AM, Blogger Papa Louie said...

I eat at least 6 meals a day and lost 8 pounds since this past January. I got the idea from the Abs Diet book. You may want to check it out from the library.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home