Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Hangin Out

Last night I went to the library and met my new running club. Almost went in to check out a book (I LOVE to read) but that was not the purpose of pulling in the parking lot. Judy from my gym said she wanted to join me! I wasn't quite sure she'd show but there she was...ready to go. Neither one of us are seasoned (let alone fast) runners, so we ran the 3 mile route. Really nice to run with someone, it sure makes the time fly by. I found out the club offers coaching as well so after I got home, I shot off an e-mail to the beginners coach to let her know I'm interested. They have track workouts on Tues. eve, but I think I'll see how all this plays into my schedule first. Not sure on my time or HR since I forgot the monitor.

This morning was spin. I rode for 45 minutes, since Brenda is having trouble with her teenage daughters (she has FOUR teenagers!?!...God bless her!) and wanted to talk in between clients. We walked over to Denny's and unloaded. Nice to have friends that can relate. Affirms you are NOT crazy! ;)

Scheduled lunch with a client today and guess where he wanted to go?.... HOMETOWN BUFFET! Lot's and lot's of not so good food. What the heck?! We could have gone anywhere...go figure. (My apologies to any fans out there!)

Tomorrow morning is my women's small group so I take that as a rest day to boot. A little spiritual balance, a little physical balance, and little mental balance. Ahhhhhh......

;)

6 Comments:

At 9:20 PM, Blogger JeffM said...

Good to see a balance post again! Four teenage daughters- ouch.

 
At 10:12 AM, Blogger Trifrog said...

Four teenagers? She's been cursed, not blessed! ;)

You truly have a balanced life: reading, running, spinning, women's group, and Hometown Buffet!

 
At 11:36 AM, Blogger Steven said...

I have two daughters and could not imagine doubling everything that went with that over the last 22 and 15 years!

 
At 7:19 PM, Blogger TRI TO BE FUNNY said...

The Word "Buffet" in a Restaurant is NEVER a good thing!!!

 
At 6:14 AM, Blogger Lora said...

Now I'm counting my lucky stars I've only had two teens to raise! Who knew it would be so insane???

 
At 7:50 PM, Blogger I'm not here. said...

Four. Teenagers.
Oh my Goodness...that woman must have the patience of a saint.
All four of them are girls?
Wow.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home