Monday, August 21, 2006

The Red Head!

 

As for the new do.... Here's the before and after. It's getting a little lighter but it's growing on me! Lighting isn't the best, but I grabbed my son Chuck to snap both these...so I take what I can get. He thinks I'm a dork. I tell him what it's for and he just says "whatever mom".
 

  Finally here's a shot of me and 'the man'. 5 days in Canada is coming not a minute to soon. This girl needs a vacation in a bad way! More pics of Canada and the race when I get home. Remember YOUR reason for training, be safe and have fun!

Live passionately!

7 Comments:

At 7:08 PM, Blogger Neese said...

yeeeeeeeeeeah photos!!!
you are a button. SO cute! love the do, glad you are enjoying it. nice photo of 'the man' also, you both look happy :-)

 
At 8:55 PM, Blogger JeffM said...

The hair looks good, ok you do to. Canada should be fun- that's a big time event.

 
At 5:09 AM, Blogger Iron Pol said...

Isn't that part of what children do? Keep us humble? We try to make sure they grow up strong, intelligent, and everything that goes with it.

They let us know we're not all that cool. Then they ask for the car keys.

Have fun in Canada. Say "Hey" to a moose.

 
At 6:56 AM, Blogger Veeg said...

You are a-stinkin'-dorable! And your "man" is a hottie. :)

 
At 6:08 PM, Blogger Mia Goddess said...

I love your new hair! It's so stylish and healthy. Canada. Nice runs. Better beer.

 
At 7:44 AM, Blogger TRI TO BE FUNNY said...

Smokin!!!!

 
At 2:46 PM, Blogger Rice said...

looks great. Good luck this weekend.

Cheers.

Rice.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home