Sunday, November 12, 2006

Pain in the neck!

What the heck!! Lately I feel like I'm falling apart. Oral surgery coming up and yesterday I woke up with a wicked pulled muscle in my neck. I did have a massage last Wednesday and was worked pretty hard, but don't think it would take 3 days to feel like this. You know the one....where to look the other way, you've got to move your entire body. I was awake half the night,and yes.... T.V. can get worse than what it is, you just have to turn it on @ 2:30 AM. I'm hoping Tiger Balm and relaxing gets it under control.

Not much else to blog about. I love the mini bricks of my morning spin and evening runs. That feeling of really working hard in spin is such a rush. The run is much slower and a nice way to think over the day. Training has always been my outlet. Time to give thanks, relieve stress, let go of the negative and re-charge. Isn't it wild (no matter what our level) that our bodies can give us all that, at such a small cost? What a deal!

Live passionately!

4 Comments:

At 2:58 PM, Blogger teacherwoman said...

Live passionately! How true! I love reading your posts!

 
At 5:44 PM, Blogger JeffM said...

I've had the neck thing- very annoying and it makes driving a chore.
Training is my outlet too.

 
At 10:00 AM, Blogger Iron Pol said...

Though kinks can be hard to work out, I swear by Biofreeze. It's like morphine in gel form.

 
At 1:00 PM, Blogger TRI TO BE FUNNY said...

I was also going to suggest Biofreeze--works miracles :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home