Sunday, December 31, 2006

Slowin' Down..

This last week was awesome. Mike flew down on the 22nd and left this morning. It was great to spend the week together with friends and family for the holiday. We took my mom Blanch, her beau Ray and Hatsu (Mike's mom) to breakfast on Christmas Eve. What a group! It was the first time I met my mom's beau and he seems like a great guy. Very good to her and they enjoy each other's company so all the more to her!


Here are the girls...



Here's Mike with Hatsu and another of her and I....not often I can take a picture with someone the same height as me! LOL!



Of course Chuck had to be ridiculously goofy in the few pic's I got, (strange for a 16 year old, huh?), so his are on hold.

All my best to everyone in the new year. This is where we realize our true gifts. The gift of challenging ourselves with new goals, improve our health, build better & stronger relationships,and helping others along the way in accomplishing whatever it is that's important to them.


Live Passionately!

9 Comments:

At 7:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Sweet Deb! :o)

 
At 12:14 AM, Blogger Kek said...

Here's to a brilliant New Year!

 
At 3:19 AM, Blogger Juliet said...

It looks like you had a lot of fun together! I bet y ou can't wait to see eachother again.

Happy New Year! ^_^

 
At 7:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year!

Your photos are fabulous! It looks like you had a lovely time. How wonderful that your Mom found someone too :)

 
At 4:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year!
That's great that you had so much family around!

 
At 12:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year, Deb.
I'm looking forward to seeing you again and hopefully we don't have to wait until Ironman Canada!

Best to you in 2007!

 
At 12:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your last paragraph. Sometimes I want to steal your quote "Live passionately" too but that's all yours.
Meeting you and Mike in Boston would be super cool.
I wish you the best in 2007.

 
At 9:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year pretty lady!

 
At 8:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Both Moms are just adorable and look so happy! It certainly translated into their children. Happiest of New Years! I resolve to read your blog daily for inspiration!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home