Thursday, December 07, 2006

I AM NOT a baby!

First off, let me say thanks for your kind words regarding my little procedure tomorrow. I'm sure I sound like a baby, but really.... I'm not! I'm hoping it's over and I'll be saying "That was it?". I'm usually not this skitsoo about myself, but I think being a single parent brings a whole other set of concerns into the picture.

On the training front, it's been going well....really well.

Tues: weights/upper body & 1 hour spin
Wed: Day off to meet with my Women's Small Group
Today: weights/lower body & 1 hour spin
Manana: weights/upper body and lots of stretching & core work.

Hope you all have a wonderful Friday & a great weekend!

Live passionately!

8 Comments:

At 6:01 PM, Blogger Lora said...

You'll be in my thoughts. Good Luck Sweetie!!

 
At 6:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

May the Lord of peace abide with you during the procedure. Singing and psalming in your heart to the Lord.

 
At 11:31 PM, Blogger JeffM said...

I'll be praying for you!

 
At 6:03 AM, Blogger Juliet said...

I'll keep you in my thought and prayers, and send of positive healing energy your way.

By the way, I link both of your blogs to my blog. ^_^

 
At 6:39 AM, Blogger Mia Goddess said...

I haven't wanted to mention it, but you are so not a baby. I had oral surgery once, and it doesn't tickle. But I know you'll be great! You'll get some good drugs. :)

 
At 12:01 PM, Blogger Kek said...

Good luck Deb. Hope you've stocked up on ingredients for shakes, soups and smoothies. Oh, and ice cream, of course!

 
At 6:29 PM, Blogger Debstar said...

Good luck Deb. Make sure your boys look after you. Ice cream sounds perfect. I'm sure it has healing powers.

 
At 2:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you are recovering well! I just noticed your dinner blog, how neat, I love dinner :o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home