Tuesday, December 19, 2006

To your health!



Boy is it nice to get back to the gym. Last 2 mornings I was able to get in an hour of spin followed by weights /core/stretching. I love that feeling of getting a good workout in!

Although my mouth was really so minor in the big scheme of things, it set me back. One week of no working out was driving me nuts. It reminded me of how fortunate I am to have my health...to have a healthy partner and kids, and when the ones we love can no longer claim their health, they are taken home where sickness or pain does not exist.

Appreciate everyday that you can lace up, or get on that bike or jump in the pool. And the next time you have a chance to raise your glass, make a toast.... To your health!

Live Passionately!

6 Comments:

At 10:42 PM, Blogger JeffM said...

To health!!
Glad you're back to working out.

 
At 3:01 AM, Blogger Juliet said...

I really like your healthy attitude. Even while pregnant, I do a walking video every day. And when the weather is nice again, I'll go outside.

For me, exercise just helps my mood. ^_^

 
At 5:45 AM, Blogger Iron Pol said...

Just remember that once you've built up a good aerobic base and have a foundation for fitness, a week off here and there won't set you back too far. An easy week and you'll be right back where you were.

I had nearly six weeks with minimal running (all swimming) and then went out and ran 17 miles, no problem.

It's good to hear you're recovering well.

 
At 3:04 PM, Blogger Lora said...

L'chaim!! To life!!

 
At 8:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll toast to that too!

 
At 5:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Still catching up. I'm so sorry you've been in pain, and had to go through the oral surgery! Sounds very painful, you poor thing.

I'll keep you in my prayers, that it's a little harmless pod. One of my colleagues had to have ingrown teeth removed from the roof of her mouth last Christmas. She said it the recovery was excruitiating!

Hang in there!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home