Sunday, January 07, 2007

You were asking?

I've been tagged by Kek who'd like to know a little more about me so here goes:

A-Available or Single? Not a chance...engaged to a wonderful man. Aren't I lucky??
B-Best Friend? As cliche as it sounds, my fiance Mike. We've known each other for 15 years and he's seen me through the most challenging times of my life. I trust him completely, he's my protector.
C-Cake or Pie? O.K., neither....I'm a freak and have never like sweets of any kind.
D-Drink of choice? Wine, make it red!
E- Essential Item? Bible/journal
F-Favorite color? Blue
G-Gummi Bears or worms? Neither, see above.
H-Hometown? Garden Grove, California
I-Indulgence? bi-weekly massage
J-January or February? January...start fresh!
K-Kids & names? Rob & Chuck
L-Life is incomplete withour? Family & faith
M-Marriage Date? About 18 months. I'm staying so Chuck can finish high school here, then I'll be moving to Oregon to be with Mike.
N-Number of siblings? 5 (all brothers!) 3 older and 2 younger. No ballet for me...it was all self defense in my house!
O-Oranges or Apples? Apples
P-Phobias/Fears? My children will always be healthy/safe
Q-Favorite Quote? "Be kind to all who enter these doors, for some have entertained angels without knowing it".
R-Reason to smile? My blessings
S-Season? Fall
T-Tag three people Run with Neese, Lora Runs , Oregon Adventures
U-Unknown fact about me Years ago I did hair and worked at Warner Bros. on movies.
V-Veggie I hateBrussel Sprouts
W-Worst Habit? Bull headed
X-X-rays you've had?nothing exciting..regular stuff..
Y-Your favorite food?Sushi!
Z-Zodiac?Cancer





8 Comments:

At 10:53 AM, Blogger Neese said...

interesting Deb -- ok, well, i will try to do this.... :)

 
At 1:35 PM, Blogger Kek said...

Well, I feel I know you just a little better....

:)

 
At 3:48 AM, Blogger Debstar said...

I love your favourite quote and I just knew you were going to say red wine to favourite drink. Here's another question for you Favourite Exercise...running or spin???

 
At 4:40 AM, Blogger Kewl Nitrox said...

I like E - it is good to be grounded in the word of the Lord.

And I, I assume that you are referring to a massage and you're not getting excited about a message from someone? :)

 
At 5:03 AM, Blogger Deb said...

Hey Kewl..thanks for catching that. The 'messages' can wait! It's the 'massages' I really need! ;)

 
At 5:04 AM, Blogger Deb said...

Hey Deb, I'd have to say spinning is my favortie. I can do it early, not worry about the natural light outside and seems far less jarring on my body. Next week I could change my mind! ;)

 
At 11:27 AM, Blogger JeffM said...

Thanks for the tag, had to think about some of them.
Figured you'd say spinning to debstar's question since you're spinning almost every day.

 
At 5:37 AM, Blogger Juliet said...

Cool! I always enjoy reading these memes! It's gives me a new glimpse into who someone is that I may not have gotten otherwise.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home