Wednesday, March 28, 2007

A little of this....a little of that



I'm back into a routine and it feels nice. Placing more importance on doing what I can when I can, and not being so obsessed with it all. I am feeling more relaxed.


Monday: Spin 1 hour
avg HR 135

Tues: weights/abs full body
15 min treadmill and 1 hour weights

Wed: Off
Meet my Women's small group

to come.....

Thurs: Spin 1 hour

Friday: weights/abs full body

I've been unable to make a yoga class this past week & a half, and really want to schedule the time for that as well. It feels great, but like everything else I need to make the time. The earliest AM class is just a little to late for me.

There may be some welcome movement in my office which would change my territory. Although I really like all my dealers, it would be nice not to make the trip into L.A. every week...that traffic is wearing me down.

Taking more & more off my plate each day and shedding the weight of everything unimportant, takes effort in itself. Baby steps... ;)

Live passionately!

6 Comments:

At 12:47 AM, Blogger JeffM said...

If you can, that's the way to do it. Take away everything that doesn't really matter.

 
At 1:08 PM, Blogger Debstar said...

I swear I can hear you letting out a long slow yoga breath.

 
At 5:01 AM, Blogger Juliet said...

I'm so happy you are finding balance. ^_^

 
At 8:05 AM, Blogger Papa Louie said...

It's nice to find balance in a sometimes hectic life. We are looking forward to seeing you & Mike in Boston. It's going to be an exciting weekend.

 
At 1:17 PM, Blogger Neese said...

you're going to Boston!? sweet. Take lots of pictures and give papa louie a hug for me :)

 
At 2:19 PM, Blogger Una said...

That's excellent! I'm trying to 'find the time' as well. Seriously, what's more important than being the best we we can? It only benefits others! Win win!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home