Friday, April 07, 2006

Are We There Yet?????

Today was one of those days.

Worked out (weights) this morning. I'm really liking how I've switched up my workout. I'm lifting just a little differently. A few more reps, a little less weight, a little slower. It's those small things... I love em!

Work was wicked. Say it ain't so!.....waaaaaaaa. My job is so mentally demanding sometimes...actually most of the time. People tell me they could never work out in the AM like I do, but I get home and I'm thinking that I could never work out in the PM! I am fried, tired. Lay down and play dead. I'm screaming...Chinese anyone? The hotter/spicier the better! Sooooooo destructive! ;)

Tomorrow I'm running to the gym (about 8 miles round trip), then to work for a few hours in the afternoon. Lot's of 'junk' to get handled. I'm not in the office much, but when I am and need to get things done, everyone's yackin at me and it seems impossible.

I'm bet'in you all had a wonderful day.....it's a beautiful thing!

1 Comments:

At 2:43 PM, Blogger Una said...

Run to the gym? That's a dream of mine... not that I have a membership, but the pool is there :) Run to the pool then. That is my dream. But it's 5 miles away. Bike to the pool then... that's it...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home