Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Just Water Thank You.....


Didn't post yesterday... my life is not quite that exciting. ;)
I do look to my favorites for inspiration and they've done the same??? I'm being robbed! Funny how you can get sucked into living vicariously through the devoted.

Yesterday was the usual.. in the gym @ 5:15 and lifted weights. GREAT workout (I know I say that a lot but I mean it!) I've done a little research on muscle confusion) and changed my workout. Feels great, but most important, DIFFERENT. I need that. Our bodies adapt quickly to whatever we're doing and this change is good....very good.

Today was my women's bible study....love to feed that soul of mine. Busy day at work, but lunch time was the killer. Went to lunch with clients...sushi........mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
LOVE it but once the ordering commenced (by a sushi newbie I might add) all the new wave stuff started to hit the table. Twice deep fried, saltly and things that should not be in any roll. I'm open to new things, but I was in sushi denial...How could this be?? Didn't do my usual (consume as much as possible until I can't get up) and after all the salt, thought I was going to explode. "Just water, thank you....more water"!

The good news to this story? Weighed in @ WW and lost 1 lb! It's a beautiful thing!!!! I love the small stuff. The small stuff is what matters. The good morning's, parden me, thank you, your welcome and take care. These are the threads that weave us together. In my world anyway....



Take care , live with passion & go easy on the salt!

3 Comments:

At 10:20 PM, Blogger Em said...

I love sushi *licking lips*
But you have to be carefull as the new sushi bars add all types of things i got a pre-made pack once and it was the worst thing i ever did!!! There was mayo in one of the rolls and some other unsightly type of food that really didn't belong and i was put off the rest of my meal YUCK......

Great that you had a good day:) don't you just love starting the day off with a succesfull gym session:)

Have a great arvo:)
Em:)

 
At 10:55 PM, Blogger Living to Feel Good said...

Congrats on your loss! :)

 
At 2:27 PM, Blogger Una said...

Congratulations! 1 lb loss is phenom.!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home